My success in real estate comes from many things but caring for my clients and their interests is primary. Having worked as an interior designer for 25 years before entering into real estate full time, I know the importance of a close trusting relationship with my clients. Whether buyers or sellers, from the first call to the closing table I am personally involved in every aspect of the transaction.
My design background enables me to bring a unique perspective and vision to a client buying or selling a home. I like to think I can see all the potential in a property. I have many vendors I have worked with over the years that can help a seller get the house ready for the market, or a buyer make their purchase their dream home. I take a multi-faceted approach to presenting properties, via heavy investment in the internet and MLS, professional photography with integrated floor plans, print ads, public and realtor open houses, effective email marketing, and appealing social media exposure.
I live with my family in picturesque Waterford, Virginia and have an expertise in historic properties. I have a 20 year old son who attends Syracuse University, and my husband is a partner in Commercial Group Realty in Dulles Virginia. Contact me for a consultation to find the perfect property or to find the value of your current home.
Organizations & Achievements
- Waterford Foundation
- Waterford Citizens Association – President 2 years, and active Board Member
- Journey Through Hollowed Ground – Past Committee Chair
- Waterford Elementary PTO – Past President, 2 years
- Leesburg Garden Club – Member
- Georgetown Visitation – Washington, D.C.
- University of San Francisco, Academy of Art in Interior Design Mt. Vernon College – Washington, D.C.
Licensed in Virginia & Washington D.C.